Slip and Fall Injury Laws in MA & NH

The Law Offices of Todd D. Beauregard, P.C. is a personal injury lawyer in Lowell MA and has successfully helped injured victims in all types of slip and fall accident cases. Specifically we can help you understand the issues related to slip and fall injuries under Massachusetts and New Hampshire law. By applying your unique facts to the statutory and judge made law we can help injured clients make informed decisions. This process requires trained professionals, skilled to work with insurance adjusters, opposing parties and opposing attorneys so the client can decide on early settlement or place the matter into suit.Slip and Fall Lawyer in Lowell MA

Slip & Fall FAQ’S

I have been injured in a fall, do I have a claim?

It is entirely possible that you will have a claim for compensation provided that the person in control of the premises, or the owner, or both, had a duty of care owed to you, they breached that duty, because of their breach of the duty they owed to you, you were caused injury, and, you suffered actual damages.

What type of damages may I sue for?

The type and amount of damages awarded depends on the victim’s injuries, the circumstances of the accident, and how the case is settled. While the victim is obligated to attempt to minimize losses caused by the injury, he or she may pursue economic compensation and, in some cases, punitive damages to cover: 

What are monetary damages?

Among others, monetary damages include your medical expenses already incurred, future medical expenses, lost wages, and household services (the cost of hiring someone to maintain the plaintiff’s house during recovery).

What is included in physical and mental pain damages?

Among others, mental anguish, loss of consortium (loss of the benefits of a relationship because of the accident or injury), loss of enjoyment of life, pain and suffering, permanent disability, and disfigurement.

For a Free Consultation. Call slip and fall lawyer Todd D. Beauregard, P.C. at (978) 275-1919.

We’d love to give your case the individualized attention it deserves.

(978) 275-1919