Todd D. Beauregard, P.C. is an experienced car accident lawyer in Woburn Massachusetts and licensed to practice in Woburn MA. Having an attorney who is experienced in auto accident laws in MA can offer a great advantage.
Contact Us Today For a Free Consultation YOU DON’T PAY UNLESS WE WIN! Call – 978-275-1919.
Car Accident Lawsuits in Woburn MA
A serious car accident is a hectic and stressful event. The lives of both the victims of the accident and their loved ones are affected. People who are seriously injured in a car accident are in no position to advocate on their own behalf. The experience is often overwhelming for the victim as well. The fact is that most injury victims have never had to deal with an auto accident settlement. So its obvious that they will have questions. As a victim of a car accident, you need someone who you can trust. You should speak to an attorney to answer your questions and handle issues with the insurance company. You need an experienced Massachusetts auto accident attorney that you can trust.
A Massachusetts motor vehicle accident lawyer at The Law Office of Todd D. Beauregard, PC is ready and able to move forward following a serious car accident. Our law office understands that you are experiencing one of the more difficult situations of your life. You need guidance that is dependable and understands your specific situation. Our accident lawyers are here to listen to each one of your concerns and evaluate your car accident claim for free.
After your free evaluation of your claim, we will inform you if it is the type that we take care of. If so, we will handle the paperwork as well as the driver’s insurance company to ensure you are not taken advantage of. Unless we obtain money for you, there will no legal fees owed.
How Can an Auto Accident Lawyer Near Me Help?
It can be complicated to resolve serious car accidents. If the auto accident resulted in serious injuries, it is not uncommon for disputes regarding medical payments to arise. If someone else is the cause of the car accident you should not be burdened with medical debt or have to pay medical bills.
Victims of an accident are often unsure of whether or not they have a valid car accident lawsuit. Furthermore, there are often questions about whether or not the other driver involved in the auto accident should be responsible for the medical expense. The details of the car crash will be carefully reviewed by our office and we will fully explain the legal options available to you free of charge.
Our auto accident attorneys at The Law Office of Todd D. Beauregard, PC will move swiftly to investigate your personal injury claim and preserve any and all evidence. We interview witnesses, talk with the police, and gather photos of the accident scene.
We determine potentially responsible parties based on our investigation. More than one party may share responsibility in some cases. To ensure compensation is provided to you, we will uncover all the potentially available insurance coverage.
Our lawyers will negotiate aggressively for you to reach a reasonable settlement. While many cases settle out of court, we will be prepared to take it to court if the insurance company refuses to agree on a fair settlement, if necessary.
Having a Massachusetts car accident attorney advocating for your rights provides you with the greatest chance of recovering an award by jury or settlement that signifies the full extent of your losses and injuries. Focus on your recovery by having a skilled lawyer on your side.
Car Accident Checklist in Woburn Massachusetts
Unfortunately, car accidents happen every day in every state. There thousands of people that are injured in an accident every day and having a plan in place for in case you’re involved in one is crucial. Below you’ll find a checklist to help you should you have an accident in Woburn Massachusetts. Keep this in your car or somewhere close so that you will know what you should do if you’re involved.
- Asses Injuries – Once the cars have stopped and you can safely get out, try to assess the damage and personal injuries. Is anyone in need of medical attention? If so then you should call 911 right away. Do not wait.
- Make sure to get to a safe spot – If your vehicle is stuck but you can get out safely, make sure that you are in a safe location. You do not want to be in harm’s way if someone comes up on the accident too quickly. If you can move your vehicle off the road then you should do so. If the vehicle cannot be moved but you can move, then make sure you get to a safe location.
- Contact Woburn Police – If no one needs medical attention, be sure to call the Woburn police department. They need to come out and take a report to file for the accident. You’ll need this for insurance coverage for yourself and the other driver.
- Be sure to exchange information – While the responding officer will file the report, you need to exchange insurance information with the other driver. Take time to cooperate with each other and get the information you need.
- Use your smartphone and take photos and notes – Most everyone has a smartphone of some type currently. Put it to effective use after the accident by taking photos of the vehicles, places where the car accident happened. Also document everything that you can that involves the collision. You want to take notes about what happened, time of day, atmosphere around the accident as well while things are fresh in your mind. While the police will be doing their own assessment of the accident, you need to get the details of what you saw down as soon as possible.
- Call a qualified accident lawyer and your insurance agent – Once the dust has settled and you reach your destination, place a call to your car insurance agent. They need to start the filing process as soon as possible to get you taken care of and back on the road as soon as they can. There will be inspections of the car, estimates to be done, and if you end up in a lawsuit with the other driver, they will need all the information for the other insurance company as well.
Another call to make after your accident is to a car accident lawyer in Woburn MA. You need someone experienced in this type of case on your side should you end up in a civil lawsuit. By having their experience and knowledge on your side you can avoid some painful proceedings down the road. Be sure to give them a call and start protecting yourself right away. If you have questions after an accident, Contact Us to speak with a car accident lawyer in Woburn MA – Free Consultation – 978-275-1919.